SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
Plexi-Klear is an anti-static plexiglass and window cleaner, protectant and polish.
Produces a microscopic, high luster, soil retarding and water repellant finish to
plexiglass leaving a surface that is lustrous. Dries with no smears, no smudges and
no oily residue. Can be applied in seconds, in three easy steps.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Shake can well.
2. Spray on plexiglass, windows or glass.
3. Wipe off and buff using a soft, clean, lint free, cotton towel
1. Do not use paper towels. They will smear and scratch the surface of the plexiglass.
2. For heavy accumulation of bugs, spray on a liberal amount of PLEXI-KLEAR
allowing a few minutes for the bugs to soak and soften up before wiping clean.
3. Smears are caused from using dirty towels or paper towels.
4. Plexiglass is very soft and will scratch very easily. Make sure your towels are clean.
5. Shop rags can have metal shavings that will not be visible to the eye but will destroy